PDA

View Full Version : Bi curious married women!

More4fun2020
Jul 4, 2020, 2:02 PM
hello!
Hoping this site will help me connect with other happily married women who would lime to chat! Maybe lead to some kinky chat. Every other site is just a bunch of horny men:(

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 4, 2020, 2:11 PM
You wont find a lotta married women on here only married bisexual and bicurious men.

More4fun2020
Jul 4, 2020, 2:18 PM
Do you know of a legit site?

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 4, 2020, 2:21 PM
You could go on bicupid.com or adultfrienfinder.com.

More4fun2020
Jul 4, 2020, 2:28 PM
Thanks! Why is it so hard? I know there are other woman in my situation!

Ebonybifemme7
Jul 4, 2020, 5:45 PM
I'm not sure. I'm not married.

Neonaught
Jul 5, 2020, 9:50 AM
Some other good pay sites are Swing Lifestyle, Bisexual Playground and SDC. We were on Adult Friend Finder for years but too may flakes.

NakedFun38
Jul 5, 2020, 10:45 AM
I wish more bi females were on here. It would be interesting to see what they have to say, their perspective. I can only assume over anxious and chase them off.

darkeyes
Jul 5, 2020, 12:39 PM
No sex, not since several days b4 the UK lockdown other than self administered.. luv it tho I do, it isn't the same as with another woman.. So...

... imagine my reaction wen earlier in the week a ver yummie much younger friend of me best friend tried it on, and had me gagging enough to overcome me fear of Covid. I was gone, and wot she wanted she coulda had..except... me playin piggie in middle wiv she and her hubbie... me ardour was soon cooled I can tellya...

I don't rule out sex wiv married women. If they are attractive enough Fran will do her best for both of us to have nice time. But not when hubble is waiting in wings and expected to b part of the deal!!!