PDA

View Full Version : Networking and chat rooms

MickeyJohnson
Dec 5, 2011, 6:43 PM
Does any one know of any good (free) gay networking sites or chat rooms?
I tried aol, yahoo, and myspace but none of them have chat rooms. then I tried networking sites but all of them wanted you to pay.

dafydd
Dec 5, 2011, 6:52 PM
Does any one know of any good (free) gay networking sites or chat rooms?
I tried aol, yahoo, and myspace but none of them have chat rooms. then I tried networking sites but all of them wanted you to pay.

Mickey,
as your in US, 2 popular US ones are
gay.com
manhunt.net

I use manhunt.net. For site design/useability/video chat room features it's excellent.

and I also use gaydar, but chat rooms are less about chat and more about cruising and no vids. same to be said for mand8.

as im really only interested in chatting maybe camming with the guys i prefer manhunt.net (reluctantly though for other reasons).

all of the sites mentioned are free to use, but they all give u extra benefits if u pay subs (which aren't that expensive actually).

d

MickeyJohnson
Dec 5, 2011, 8:34 PM
oh. duh:tong: never tried gay.com thanks.
have u ever met anyone from these sites?

dafydd
Dec 5, 2011, 8:38 PM
oh. duh:tong: never tried gay.com thanks.
have u ever met anyone from these sites?

yep :bigrin:

MickeyJohnson
Dec 9, 2011, 6:19 PM
its difficult cuz u cant do much on most of the sites without paying. I tried manhunt and i got requests to meet in person on my email. but when i try to look at them on manhunt it wont letme see them or respond to them...

JayGrimm
Dec 10, 2011, 9:23 AM
Chatropolis is a site that has worked well for me in the past. But I havent been there in ages so I dont know about it now. It has dozens of rooms that cater to just about every sexual preference.

It is free for anyone, but if a given room has more than 25 users, you cannot enter it unless you are a paid member. But I've always been able to enter any room by being patient and catch the room when it has less than 25.

http://chatropolis.com/whochat/x.html

dafydd
Dec 10, 2011, 12:07 PM
its difficult cuz u cant do much on most of the sites without paying. I tried manhunt and i got requests to meet in person on my email. but when i try to look at them on manhunt it wont letme see them or respond to them...

you should be able to see profiles and send a limited number of message without paying on manhunt.net

BiJoe696
Dec 10, 2011, 2:20 PM
Thanks for the info Jay, I have not been to the site in years , will check it out again.

:flag3::flag2::three:
Chatropolis is a site that has worked well for me in the past. But I havent been there in ages so I dont know about it now. It has dozens of rooms that cater to just about every sexual preference.

It is free for anyone, but if a given room has more than 25 users, you cannot enter it unless you are a paid member. But I've always been able to enter any room by being patient and catch the room when it has less than 25.

http://chatropolis.com/whochat/x.html